SOooo...I've not recieved any response to my project. Can anyone give me some ideas as to what I can do to make this project more enticing, without pay?

I realise the scope is rather large, which is why I would really like for a few individuals to contribute, unless one person thinks they really like the project and are willing to contribute all of the source materials. The overall goal would be to completely map out the world, and then some of the major realms, then some of the cities, towns, and villages, and then eventually ruins, and other areas of interest.

Because I do have some connections with the video game industry and have done some educational publishing, I want to protect the rights for my intellectual property rights, in the event that later I decide to publish or distribute my world information in a for profit enviornment. There is the possiblity, with the D20 open licensing systems that are in place; specifically the Wizards of the Coast open license for DnD, that it could become a payed endeavour. However, before any distrubtion would be done, we would negotiate a customary and appropriate fee to feature your work. (As an artist myself, I realise the importance of recieveing recognition and payment for your work)