I could create a race....

Full Name: maioribus rutilus muris (greater red mouse)
Name: also called the Amaphus
General Description:
the Amaphus are a race of humanoid/rat-like people with a sleek coat of red fur they have two arms that reach about two feet length each when full grown. The Amaphus stand at about four feet tall. They stand on legs of a length of about two feet each. They have a body length (head to butt) of about two feet. They have blu eyes although a rare chance there may be a green eyed Amaphus born the green will fade into blue by the age of 3. They have 3 claws on each hand and 2 toes on each foot. They have a rat-like snout but it curves upward slightly.

Average lifetime - 32 years
World Record Maximum - 55 years
Age of adulthood - 9 years
(i am using 365 days as a year)

IQ - An Amaphus has the technology of humans in the time of about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_millennium_BC they do have written language though. It looks similar to Egyptian Heiroglyphics.

Population - the Amaphus a pretty far spread and live in tribes of 15-50. They are nomadic in a way, They do not travel with the animals but migrate with the weather. Amaphus like medium-cool weather and will move north in the summer and return south in the winter.

Amaphus Religion - Amaphus may have many religions we do not know about but the main religion of the Amaphus is the belief that all the world was created by hundreds of gods, gods of tree, gods of grass, gods of water, gods of arrowheads, gods of sticks. Really everything... The main gods are Apa the god of sky, Dalla the god of meat, Arg the god of tools, and Cagra the god of Fruit. They believe fruit to be the greatest of all the gods gifts and offer meat of the animals they kill to the flames before eating fruit. Fruit, in a way, is as holy as the cross is to a christian. Cagra is obviously the main overuling god of the rest.

ask me if you want more added or even more races... i hope you like it and have a way to use it.

Fruits

Cagra - In looks it could be compared to a pear but with the color of a banana. It does not need a stem because it grows from other Cagra a little like a potato.

Afflama - Inside of an Afflama a large seed can be found. They are about one foot in diameter but the seed takes up about 10 inches of the inside this fruit grows slowly. They look like apples with a rough brown outside and a creamy red inside.

some fruits i thought up... they are probably useless to a world you guys will probably just use ordinary apples and bananas