Thread: Udu, land of the Oogah's.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice Terraformer_Author's Avatar

Ok - here's my feeble attempt at refining this - "eh ehm" - interesting primitively stylized cartographic presentation a little bit. Just a tiny pokey stab at a preliminary outline sketch.
    First of all - thank you for sharing your map with us. Weeeelllll, uuuummmmm, maybe you could label some things on it a tad bit more clearly, or perhaps a friend or family member could help you out with that it you are having some difficulty doing so. Also - we would love to hear a few more details about each part of your map. That might help us to understand the best way to map your particular world here.

For example - is what appears to be a road in the original map above ground, or under ground - because it looks like in the original map you have it coming right out of a body of water? Also is there a water fall terminating the river into a spillage lagoon at the far left of the map, or was that an ink smudge or something? Is the river in the "Flying Kingdom" on an eleveated plateau or cliff - is it flowing "downward" into a depression / crevass - or is it flowing out of the subterranean zone into the surface world? Is it flowing into a seperate cave or massive antichamber? Someone might have to do a series of pre-sketches before they can start to do a final map draft on this. Actually if you could clear up some of the more enigmatic points about the map - if done properly - it would turn out looking pretty cool. My gut tells me that your "cave world" looks to be about the size of Nevada - or maybe roughly 1/6th the total land area of Australia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WeirdMap.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	171.1 KB 
ID:	30929  
    Last edited by Terraformer_Author; 11-13-2010 at 08:25 PM.