Amazing stuff as usual! ... you are the master of top-down handpainted maps dude! one small remark on the last map (I know they're finished, so consider it an afterthought : At first glance, I thought the 'buildings on the right' where actual buildings. I think because they blend in well with the trees etc., they kinda look like buildings on their own. Second glance made clear that they are floorplans linked to the side-view presentation of the building. Maybe some 'divider', like a semi-transparant rectangle under set of floorplans could enhance the concept of them being not part of the surrounds while still keeping composition... Or maybe the 'southern' part of the landscape could get a little more opacity to make the other parts pop-out more... I think if the map was in color, it would all be clear in an instant... well, I can understand the challenge in getting these three parts in one composition, but in the end I think the current setup turned out very well and it looks truely amazing... cheers!