I like the overall effect. Ditto what Rythal says - blue's an awkward land color, when you have ocean=blue. There's other unsaturated colors that would go well with the dull red and dull green of the two other territorial shadings. Are some of your rivers maybe on a layer under the territory shading? Because you have both ocean-light-blue rivers, and a few that are way darker.

I'm confused about the exact focus of the map. There's multiple peninsulas - I could assume the largest, the blue area is Kelridian. But it occupies what, less than 20% of the map? I realize that for a game your players have all sorts of ancillary info at hand, but as a standalone map, the title leaves me uncertain. You could decouple the title from the place, setting it aside in a border or cartouche, then you could put a "Kelridian" label on the actual peninsula. Or you could make the shading for your focal peninsula a distinct color, and give a clue by having the title the only other bit on the map that's that exact color. You sort of did that with blue tint / blue label, but blue is sort of a reserved color for water labels... If the two smaller territories are emphatically not your focus, ?being not on the Kelridian Peninsula?, you could fade their color out some. If you're figuring this to be just a chunk of the world, all territories of equal interest, you could title it 'Kelridian Peninsula and Environs' or the like.

Laying text arcoss fairly high-contrast background like your (very effective) mountain pattern is always problematic. The Karr Mountains label is trying to disappear. Forest Shibaja isn't quite as bad, but still is indistinct. A dark glow or border on their text would improve legibility, but would probably overwhelm the mountain pattern. Flipping them to dark text, surrounded by a light glow, might work, leaving the impression that the mountains 'just weren't drawn' right there. If the currently-blue tint is a political unit, do they not own some strips of coast? That's the impression, along two stretches of coast.

The style is pretty consistent, and the sketchiness of the coastlines looks right, but I'm left wondering if the broken lines symbolize something. Maybe it's that you have both the hmmmm cartoon-y? rough-woodcut thing going with most coasts, but then there's those patches of more-detailed little islands. The dots and lines along much of your coast are as big and distinct as a lot of the archipelago dots.

What is fifty kilometers, the line under the title? Hard to tell. You could transform it into more of a scale bar with cross-tics at each end. Visually, it's so closely associated with the title, being the same exact length, that it looks like just an underline at first impression.

The fact the Forest Anuka label is the single largest label on the blue peninsula makes it seem as though that's the name of the whole territory. Maybe it would work to have the greenish forest tint above the territory tint?

Is Kalifar not in a nation-state like Gromm, Narphilious, and Oralian seem to be? If it is, that south coast would seem to deserve a nation-tint too. If not, you could indicate the differing status by some kind of political labeling there. For that matter, are the three colored territories just named by their major cities?

That's a lot of commentary, for what is a map that already looks quite good. I like it better already than some that don't have many problems - you're headed in a good direction! Oh, and welcome to the Guild - even if you have lurked for months, this is a rep-worthy first post, what with a nice map and all!