I like it!

The shade is a very nice touch, that works perfectly here. The palm trees are very well done as well. I can never get foliage to come out properly myself. I end up using lame stuff like stars or hideous oblong shapes. That sort of thing is obviously not my forte which is why I say

I completely understand what you are saying about the boats. That was why when I did the docks on mine I did not bother to place the ladders but simply noted them in the sidebar text, they would not have been visible anyway except on the 18meg version. You have a few miniutes left on yours however, so if there is a good idea that develops to make them both visible and properly scaled, you might have time to implement it. If you do so, make sure you adjust the table in the back cavern however, or you'll have seating for four giants (like the different colored plates though, as they no doubt are the remnants/survivors of sets scavenged over the years. Arr me matey, that be what us pirates prefer, cuz matchin' plates & cutlery are for landlubbers)