Thread: December Entry: Witch's Rock

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Regional Map completed...

Here is my regional map for the island of the pirate caves - Isle de Roche de Les Femmes Socier (Witch's Rock). Please check my "French", because I barely have any grasp of the language, and it exists as the place names on this map.

Because this is the regional map, it falls outside the 4 hour mapping requirement, specifically for the cavern system adventure area only. Though I only spent about 2 hours creating this.

The ship is a top-sail two masted schooner I traced from a photo and scanned to PNG format.

(Oh and to save time, the hills are map objects from Superstition Valley)

WIP so far.... I already see a translation error... "Carta" should be "Carte" - oops - and what should be the french phrase for "Caves of DeFlor"?

Also I now think I'll change the scale from 10 Nautical Miles to 1 Nautical mile to make the "islet for marooning" more believeable - thus smaller scale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	femme-socier.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	360.8 KB 
ID:	1892  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 12-09-2007 at 08:03 PM. Reason: caught an error
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations