Commander Mayer returned from breakfast to discover that the survey computers "auto-name" function had been triggered. The program was used to make the writing of reports about various regions of the surveyed planets easier, Mayer hated the program. the names it spat out were invariably English sounding (it had been written by a British officer) and the names hardly ever bore any relevance to the landforms being named. "Steady now girl." She mumbled to herself it was early and there would be plenty more to complain about during the course of the day, no use using it all up on the auto-name program. She also noticed her small bridge staff circling around the science monitor. Looking at her "master" monitor she noticed that the resource allocation data had been processed during the night. She took a deep breath and prayed to herself "Please no Nexium or Uranium" If either one of those were found in any significant amounts the company would NEVER let her go home.....

Thanks for the feedback M and GW I removed the rivers for now.

I added place names per the above story blurb and also added resource "data" I also added a "sun" and the light effects to go with it.

###LATEST WIP###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UNC-134.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	4.47 MB 
ID:	31335