Thread: The Royal Cartographer (Test Map)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

The old cartographer took a deep drink of his brandy to quell the tremor that had appeared in his hands. "Southrun, HOW could you have not recognized that?" he mumbled to himself. "You can almost see it out your regular window you old fool." He ruffled through some maps on his cluttered desk and saw that for some reason a map of Southrun was never done. "Simple enough even for a doddering old man like me." He pulled a piece of medium grade parchment from a drawer and began to draw, an hour later he was done. "Not beautiful but functional" he said aloud "Just like the town." It was his last thought as a lightning rod of pain shot through his chest causing him to tumble to the floor in a small blizzard of dust and paper. His last vision was that of his apprentice standing over him with a grin on his young face. The apprentice moved closer "That's right old man all this time it was me feeding you the poison that made you forget that made you weak that as we speak is taking your very life. You've had your turn now it is MINE!!...."

Obviously I went in a different direction with this (as did the story.. )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	31419
    Last edited by jtougas; 12-12-2010 at 03:29 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.