I'm honestly not sure I'm even allowed to join this forum. I am in no way a map maker/cartographer and joined this site as a resource for myself as a Game Master of various Role Playing Games. I'm assuming that anything in the Gallery is okay to print unless otherwise stated. Yes?

The simple fact is that I've never had any talent as an artist. In my one and only art class in high school (many years ago now) I was consistantly the worst artist in class. To make this situation worse I come from a family with several decent artists (including a couple who make their living at it.)

When it comes to maps in particular, I can get the basic point across but that is it. I just do quick maps in pencil or pen. The only art program my computer has is generic Paint and I'm even bad at that (think lines and squares to represent a town.)

So when I started planning a new D&D Campaign for the first time in many years I went on the web to look for resources and stumbled across this sight. I was blown away by all the amazing maps you guys make. I would kill for a 10th of the talent that most of you have. But in the mean time, assuming its okay, I plan on borrowing from you all.

Thanks for all your hard work and talent!!!