Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interworld Survey Ship 2334 (Nebraska)

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    Not too shabby. You've got most of the perspective issues under control, and I suspect the remainder are just pen control issues (much like mine). Are you using the Pencil tool for your lines or a brush? The lines are aliased, which is usually caused by the Pencil.

I like the big radome, like an E-2 Hawkeye.
    Thank you I wouldn't have even known how to attempt this without your help. and yes I'm using the pencil I have a bit of a "twitch" and it makes mouse control a challenge sometimes..
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

I think this is the final hand drawn version of Survey Ship 2334. I think I'm ready to hand the keys over to Commander Mayer. Thanks everyone for all the help. Now I can focus on the deckplans and actually make a map..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	another nebraska draft.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	31521
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12