Thread: Survey Vessel 2334 (Nebraska) Deck Plans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

Propulsion Officer Stan Collins nearly fell over. He had had too much to drink and was on duty in ten minutes. "Who cares?" he slurred half aloud. "It's not like anything EVER goes wrong with Interworld's engines" He was right. The Interworld FTL engine was simplicity itself so simple in fact that only two people on the entire ship knew how it worked Collins and Commander Mayer. Collins burped loudly and took his place at the monitoring station drawing an angry glance from his counterpart. He smiled hazily and settled in for another long shift of watching numbers and icons dance across the screen. It was barely 20 minutes into his shift before he was snoring softly...

Ugh..I had to go back and try that again..This is much better I think. At least it looks like something...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deck plan propulsion deck 1.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	31580
    Last edited by jtougas; 12-18-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.