Thread: Looking for reference Medieval Europe Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Adept Facebook Connected RjBeals's Avatar

picked up the medieval map again. Here's the base map. I am starting to add gameplay features to it now. It will be cool when it's done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a1656c56e724e33abab244b6c9a42ae.png 
Views:	13404 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	38086

Hey RjBeals, I really love your maps and the style you make them. Do you allow other people to use them? I want to make a small game for personal use and your map would fit perfectly in. Of course you'll be credited properly. Also if you want help with getting a more historical accurate map I can help you. I have some experience with historical map games.
    You can contact me on my email.

Btw modern historians don't use the construction Ancient Period/Dark ages/Middle Ages/Renaissance anymore. It was invented in the Renaissance but modern discoveries have shown that the "Dark Ages" were far from a dark meaningless period while the Renaissance although it brought new elements and a revival of Ancient elements it mostly was a continuum from the late medieval period. If you want to learn more about the Early middle ages I suggest you watch "the Dark ages, an age of light", a BBC documentary.