Most of the time that I don't say anything is because I can't add any anything or don't feel like giving advice (which is quite rare and only happens on days when I'm feelin crappy). I almost always avoid saying things on maps using software that I don't know (like CC3, Corel, vector programs) or subjects that I don't know (sci-fi). Also, someone might be experimenting with new techniques and I don't want to influence them one way or the other until things get close to the end so that they can feel their way through this new technique. I can always add my eye and opinion to any discussion but, often, it only makes me sound like a know-it-all so I try to avoid that. Like Jax's current challenge map, I had some thoughts on color early on but after that I didn't really have much to share or advise on so I let ya go your own way with it. The other thing is that I'm not going to make a comment on a map every single day unless I can really help. For that reason I've stopped posting so many progress updates cuz it's kinda overwhelming.