Thread: Photoshop - H3 Pyramid of Shadows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Remember, posting complete maps of Wizard's Products may get you into trouble. Heck I may even get i trouble for my encounter scale maps I have done, but I confident I have not broken any laws by providing clean maps for the encounter areas to aid players. But posting a complete map showing the entire complex may get one in trouble.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

I am a little reluctant to post up the original PSD, however I am not opposed to uploading increased resolution versions, if anyone wants really wants them. The only reason I didn't post these up at 100px = 1 inch scale is because the maps were only intended for VTT play, where the use of lower resolution maps is generally more beneficial as it drives less of a bandwidth issue when transferring to players. Under Fantasy Grounds the maps are rendered with either a 33px or 50px grid size, in 90% of the time, the 33px grid size is perfectly workable and the quality not to bad.

NeonKnight also makes an interesting point. I have not been approached by anyone with a complaint yet, specifically either from the original cartographer or Wizards however thats not to say its not a possibility and that one day I maybe asked to C&D. I would hope that does not occur as I am not seeking to personally profit from these maps, simply enable D&D play via online with the usual benefits of real world round table play. Its for this reason I will only post up the players versions and not the DM marked up versions, for this I insist users go buy the official modules.

Quote Originally Posted by splee View Post
    I am a little reluctant to post up the original PSD, however I am not opposed to uploading increased resolution versions, if anyone wants really wants them. The only reason I didn't post these up at 100px = 1 inch scale is because the maps were only intended for VTT play, where the use of lower resolution maps is generally more beneficial as it drives less of a bandwidth issue when transferring to players. Under Fantasy Grounds the maps are rendered with either a 33px or 50px grid size, in 90% of the time, the 33px grid size is perfectly workable and the quality not to bad.

NeonKnight also makes an interesting point. I have not been approached by anyone with a complaint yet, specifically either from the original cartographer or Wizards however thats not to say its not a possibility and that one day I maybe asked to C&D. I would hope that does not occur as I am not seeking to personally profit from these maps, simply enable D&D play via online with the usual benefits of real world round table play. Its for this reason I will only post up the players versions and not the DM marked up versions, for this I insist users go buy the official modules.
    Did you ever post the 100px version?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex the Omen View Post
    Did you ever post the 100px version?
    You can download it from here.