Thread: December Entry: Cave of Thieves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Okay, I think I got the thumbnail post to work this time. Image hosting services and I are typically like oil and water.

Gameprinter: Thanks, 4 hours requires clean

NeonKnight: Thanks as well, with all these kudos, I might really like it here.

The Cartographist: I am known for being witty and pithy... at the same time

RPMiller: So welcoming! I might not know what to do with all this politeness

Ravells: I make maps for transportation planning, but I am a bit tired of showing where the new road is going to be. I have always had a love for fantasy/sci-fi games and have recently started to get my artistic chops back. Been doing a bunch of digital painting and comic book pin-up stuff, but I have always wanted to make fantasy game/book. Besides that Keith Curtis pointed me here.

Anyway, I updated the original post to link to the correctly sized image file. The image should be 18in x 14in. As I said, it is all from direct painting in Photoshop. Now that you can see detail, I hope to get some crits. What I know is lacking is an age of sail compass rose, darn you, four hour time limit!
    Last edited by mmmmmpig; 12-15-2007 at 01:52 AM. Reason: I knot spel sew gud
    Something witty and pithy