Thread: [WIP] Fijüwë

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ukyuu View Post

snip . . .

Thank you so much for your support. I'm curently doing so. Fact is that what I want to make is a map that appears in a datapad. The datapad is old (It's 30 years old so the technology should look somehow out-of-date for a faraway futurist world)....

I didn't found any artworks showing datapads, maybe I'm using the wrong keywords : Future, Datapad.

If you have any sugestions about how to research better, I'm all up for it !

DF.
    Ahh, for that, then, you might want to try the Sci-fi/Modern sub-forum. Also, we had a challenge sometime back, and I think it was Ravells, though I can't be sure, that might have done (or started) with something like what you're describing. If he happens to peek in on this thread, perhaps he can provide a link to what he was doing. I'm not big on the sci-fi mapping, but I seem to remember a few in that sub-forum that, while not specifically what you're looking for, might give you a few ideas about how to move forward with what you have.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Guild Member

A little nerve wraking, I can't seems to find anything... Am I searching wrong or maybe "datapad" isn't a good idea for mapping? Maybe I should rethink everything and start it from scratch ?

The idea just seems good, I'm maybe a little too confused about how I want it ?

DF.