Thread: Emperian City - Commission

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Phase 4.
    I was actually starting to like where these were ending up. Now with callouts (which scaled badly so ignore that large fat letters) and colored sections. I developed the 3d view and a side view with all the slices on one page.
    Things were starting to really come together and most of the work now was just in layout and adding the names.

The client has been great through all of this, and I'm glad that I have worked with him before and that I think he trusted my ability. We negotiated a new price after I realized that this project was a bit more than what was originally asked for. Which could be argued that I made it more complex than it needed to be, but again the client was great to allow me to develop my interpretation of his descriptions.

So these are almost finished, I want to add some flavor text in some of the blank areas. And then just a bit of cleaning up, and some refinement to the ISO view.

Thanks for reading.
    -D

Thanks to Brad (Church) of http://www.lvl99games.com/ for the commission, and for letting me post the WIP here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FTFtower.png 
Views:	155 
Size:	941.0 KB 
ID:	32272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISOFtower.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	831.6 KB 
ID:	32273   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SVFtower.png 
Views:	195 
Size:	914.9 KB 
ID:	32274   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UCFtower.png 
Views:	129 
Size:	955.5 KB 
ID:	32275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UTFtower.png 
Views:	247 
Size:	918.7 KB 
ID:	32276  

Last edited by DevinNight; 01-08-2011 at 05:22 PM.