Thread: Bleary-eyed Cartographer Appretice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Bleary-eyed Cartographer Appretice

I've been mugging around in Photoshop, attempting to create the world of Kalladia. As I'm rather...unimpressed with my ability to not turn into a raving psycho every time I hate something on my map, I figured I might as well see if I can make CC3 behave. I purchased CC3 in the hopes of being able to created an editable extensive map of the world.

It has three continents, a smattering of islands, and an entire continent that is ice and crystal. How I'm going to portray that makes my brain seize already.

There is also a sea that is quite literally red, The Hallaric Sea. I suppose I'll have to edit that in Photoshop, once I've got a workable map.

Anyway, I'm Kit (short for Catherine) and I'm dearly trying to gather enough sources to put this map together. As usual, I've just jumped into the software and am annoyed that when I click on, say, a sandbar to remove it...nothing happens or it deletes the water (and the sanbar, which is a plus). Obviously I'm doing something wrong! Anyway, hello, fellow cartographers!
    Last edited by brilliantrouble; 01-11-2011 at 11:43 AM.