The problem with using pre-made elements is that the shadows always get messed up. I rarely do these types of maps because I know that I'd rely too heavily upon those pre-made things with set shadowing...can't rotate them so that makes them pretty useless. Why does everyone upload these images with shadows knowing that they can't be rotated? What about other lighting effects on an object? Pretty dumb, shrug. So you have 4 options: 1) make your own objects without shadows; 2) use the objects as is without rotating them; 3) go through and erase the shadows and put your own in; 4) find objects to use that don't have any shadows on them. All of them involve a lot of tedious work.

But, if you don't factor in the shadows it looks pretty nice. One suggestion...with such a modest inn/pub that master bedroom is kinda large what with having a sitting area. You want customers so you'd want more tables n chairs. So I'd scrap that family room area, move the bedroom in there. Scrap that small room for rent and the head (use an outhouse) and now you have a lot more floorspace. Last, push the stairs up against a wall, possibly outside. But I think too much, shrug. Your pub do what you like.