Hey everyone! Like many others in this thread, I've been lurking here for a little while and have decided to finally step out of the shadows. I have been working on a world-building project off and on for a couple of years, and have recently found myself with more time and motivation...so I found this forum.

I've loved drawing and designing buildings and dungeons and things since I was young, and even wanted to be an architect for a while. My original plan for this world I'm creating was to use it for an RPG, most likely D&D; Recently, though, I've been trying to make my world more system/purpose neutral. I'm even toying with the idea of writing a book or a series of short stories about the world.

So far I've tried a couple of things with PS, with little luck. I have CC3, thanks to a friend who no longer used it, so I'm experimenting with that as well. I'm looking forward to trying some of these awesome-looking tutorials and figuring out what program and style I like best...maybe I'll start a WIP thread and show you what I have so far.