ROFL!!

Thanks everyone! Somehow this holiday season has found me frantically busy; much to my chagrin. I haven't been able to do a thing on the computer other than a couple quick log ins and then I was off and running again. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a full day to devote to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
I like the level of detail you're putting into your posts. Keep it up; I'm anticipating learning a lot!
No promises, but I'll try my best.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmpig View Post
what a wonderful horrendously colored map.

I am interested to see this progress.
Hehehe... believe it or not the color choices were on purpose. More about that later.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
I for one, am looking forward to a better colored map as well. As it stands, with only two colors I see, a Teddy Bear, a Bird-thing, and a Cat/Dog thing.
Whoa!! You won't believe this, but where you pointed out the Cat/Dog thing is exactly where the party first encountered such a creature. It wasn't what you were thinking though. These are puma looking creatures with a wolf's snout, mouth, ears and tail. The players took to calling them catdogs because no one knew their actual names (all original creations on my part).

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
I saw the bird too, but maybe the "great primal animal gods" were involved in this world's creation mythos, but only those with the greatness to view the land from above the sky can see evidence.

Where do you separate the geologic from the philosophic?

I'm trying to defend you, RP...
Thanks GP! Actually that comment isn't too far from the mythology of the world. Of course it is just myth. In reality this world underwent some pretty incredible changes, and as you'll eventually see isn't even a typical planet as one would suspect. I'll have to keep you in suspense about that until later though.

Now I have to run off again as we have guests arriving soon.