Thread: i am new this is the newb board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i work in the cartography and gis field and play dnd so this sight seems pretty perfect to me
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think you're going to like it here.

BTW, Welcome!

Post response to welcomes

I use a lot of esri products ... they are the industry standard ..... but am versed in a few others.....i work as a gis analyst at a tax assessing software company... working with cadastral data mostly, obviiously, and doing development in arcobject, map objects , vba, vb.net , and a bit of c#

i have been playing DnD for a long time now ... 17-18 years i think since i was 12 or 13 when i first discovered it ... i have played all of the sets ... from the basic old boxes to soon to be released 4rth ed. .....

i have played too many characters to count, dm'd just under a dozen campaigns and have built about 2 or three worlds/camp. settings from scratch

thanks all for the welcome

A belated "welcome" from me, too. Welcome!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

And another belated welcome now that I'm back in the fold and trying desperately to catch up on posts.

I look forward to learning from you lobsternooberg.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.