Thread: Celestias Ferrum needs world map maker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

only if it's really good, and it dosn't take that much to impress someone like me who dosn't know anything....

I can be able to get to pay up to 10$...bad english.

anyways, yeah, if you can do this, I'd really love it, and I'll give you the indepth mock ups, and everything. The style is an canvas look, like any of the FE games, or Luminous Ark, if your playing that right now like me. But should be more magnified.

btw, I don't need, actaully I don't want any of the cities to be drawn out in detail, sure, some little roads and boxes to represent the city would be nice, but I'm more looking for like an little icon figure of the city to be reveiled when the area is accessible, if course, if you can't do that, it's ok, i don't mind that much.

Blog Entries

Try this for a starting point...

Large one.
    www.viewing.ltd.uk/Temp/Monkey/Final.png

Thumb.

Any good ?

sorry for not replying, I was away for new years.

That looks amazing however, I really love it. please continue if you have the time.

You've got the basic geography, just need to add the details. Some basic markings of towns is all I need. I can sprite the icons for the towns myself.

I'll pay you if you want for the finished product, but it can't be that high, 10$ max, though I know it isn't the greatest motivation...I'm really happy that you took the time to try this though, thank yous a bunch.

Blog Entries

I don't want any payment. I just thought this might get you on your way. Its a bit easier to put in some lines and town markers and stuff like that.

I had to guess a lot. I couldn't figure out the rough map stuff too well. There was some dark stuff on it.

I am glad you like it and hope it gets you half way there.

>_>

this is difficult for me, but I' will try, thanks for your help.