making a Google Map of this will be easy, the laptop can handle 10k, so I can do that anytime, so a google map is a go'er

and making the image and bil tiles for world wind should be easy as well, but, because this laptop won't run World Wind, testing the xml file is a no go for me,,,had a thought,I must have uploaded the Anduin Vale xml to me-dem, so I should be able to take that, modify the extents for the higher resolution tile set, and it should work,,,,then I have to figure out how to point the accessor at a server to dish them out if we are going to put them on line,,,but I wont be able to check if it works until I get my new computer in Feb,,,unless I scale back my "want this comp" ,and buy something for the interim just to run it....may do that just because I have the cash on hand for a dual core,,,,and then give it to the kids when I step up to a quad,,,,4 kids with two computers and 2 laptops would work better than 1 comp and 2 laptops anyway..

runs off to check bank account and read through his own tutorial for using his own excel workbook for world wind tiles ,cause he don't 'disrememba" so well..

Should have a dual core on Thursday, plenty of ram and 'nuff space on the hard drives to make a few mistakes,

For WW, Once I am ready I'll need a hf2/hfz of the heightfield, the shaded/TEXTURED terrain image, and probably transparent pngs of the place names at different font sizes ( cause zooming in on the terrain is cool, but zooming in on a humongous letter G has the odd effect of concealing terrain)

SeerBlue