14 34.15%
  • pindercarl - Mission on Mars

5 12.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: -~@ January 2011 Challenge Voting - Points of Light Theme @~-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Here's my two votes: Sapiento & LonewandererD

Ascension: Wifey is mad I didn't vote for you. Awesome work wish you would have had time to finish it up completely.
    Immolate: Love the concept and presentation. With use of pregenerated brushes(Ramah's Mountain Brushes?) it's sometimes hard to make sure all the elements work together 100%. Unfortunately it looks like it's a little stamped to me but not much. Excellent work.
    JDCt: Good concept unfortunalty the execution isn't there or complete.
    Jaxilon: Wonderful color scheme. In my mind the shorelines and terrain could have been cleaned up because it looks flakey. Nice art work.
    LonewandererD: Awesome map love the night time darkness and lighting and the cartoonish drawing style. Nice and clean.
    Ravells: Man I had high hopes for you!! Blasted font asylum!! Maybe some time in the future you can complete it.
    RjBeals: Very nice and clean almost voted for you even though I can hear "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" being song.
    Sapiento: I love the head to toe hand drawn look. Always keeping into mind a solid perspective that doesn't shift, well done. Also this map has just the right amount of decor on it.
    moutarde: Love the story another close vote for me. Only thing I wish for is a little more color in the drawn insets.
    pindercarl: Very cool idea unfortunatly I wish there was more to it seeing as it feels a bit empty to me.

As usual this months challenge has some redonculously good maps. Great job all around!

P.S. Unable to rep you pinder I'll get to you tomorrow.
    Last edited by geamon; 02-01-2011 at 02:31 PM.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.