thanks everyone!

As for the coastline, I can answer to both jtougas and part of the critisism: yes, the coastline is way too detailed, because I was messing with the `make ragged coastlines' tools (displace pixels, blur, threshold) to see the result. I don't think I'll keep this method for further work, so...

As for detail level of trees/forest, I can perhaps blur the mountain somewhat less (since I add a slight blur to basically everything). The main problem though is that I don't have outlines for the mountains (I had them to draw, but I found them horrible and tried just deleting them, and liked the result). On the other hand, no outlines for trees is reaallly ugly, and, well, I still didn't find any acceptable solution. As for the scale, I just can't draw trees smaller, and make bigger mountains seems... well, too big for this scale. I'll dig this comment nonetheless.

As for the sea, since I still didn't add any texture to it and plan to, well, I'm just comforted in my opinion.

I'll try to apply your ideas and suggestions in some days, and post the results.

Thanks!