I'm doing a lot of stuff at the moment! In addition to working on my campaign map, I have been working on my group's latest discovery: The City of Stillmeadows.

First, I wanted to a bit of design testing so I have been playing with a combination of textures and ideas:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testing.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	33811

On the left is a combination of mountains with a rough central valleys, replete with a river and lake system and a few inner peaks. Below that is a forested area with non-plains ground cover. Then a snow-peaked system with a central glacier and snow-engulfed mountains. A few cities for added effects.

I'm not certain how I want to go about tackling the entire world. Since I've had the campaign world mapped out for quite some time, I think I want to tackle sections/kingdoms of the world in detail and work outward from one section. This should allow me to make sure that I don't make mistakes that I'll have to go back to correct in the future.

With that in mind, I will be starting in the southwest corner of my map. The first step is working on the Kingdom of Cerdonia and Terul. I hope to have it finished shortly, so you can see some progress!