Thread: Finally, a new map.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I just got done going through your site and your work is absolutely amazing. I was glad to see you dabble in different styles once in a while, too (of particular interest to me was the city map of Jushalishuk - very cool).

I think there's a lesson here for me and I think it's called Attention to Detail. My wife might call it something else ("insanity", "anal", "obsessive", etc.), but then, she has her own collection of obsessions, so we can't really use her opinion as any sort of measure.

Keep making your maps. We'll keep gawking in astonishment.

I think there's a lesson here for me and I think it's called Attention to Detail. My wife might call it something else ("insanity", "anal", "obsessive", etc.), but then, she has her own collection of obsessions, so we can't really use her opinion as any sort of measure.
    As one of my friends once said: everyone's a geek for something!

Good gracious... you know, when I see this, I'd definitely want to tell you to take a map of mine to the next level of graphics - I'd do the naming.

However, I would certainly not be able to ever properly reward you for your business; but dreaming is fair, right? ;-)