Thread: Confédération Sináréenne nowadays and during the war against the pirates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Very, very nice maps, adunakhor. My only quibble would be the darkness of the coastal 'wave lines' ... in tight spots like islands hugging the coast, and right around Sinare my eye gets confused as to which line is the real coast. But the overall effect AND the maps when examined closely is simply a knockout. Well done - have some rep!

My favorite touch is the scale in units of "days on horseback". Well, that and the mountains. And the way you're definitely telling a story, even just with the maps....

Will the novel be in French? My French comprehension is too rusty to tackle a whole novel, I'm afraid.

Thank you very much! I'm happy you like it.
    Indeed, concerning the texture it's really "spécific" and personnal.

Quote Originally Posted by jbgibson View Post

Will the novel be in French? My French comprehension is too rusty to tackle a whole novel, I'm afraid.
    Yes, the novel'll be written in French and this country will be one of the most important ones in the first part of the story. And I'm afraid I'm not rather good in Enghish to translate it correctly

If I have the courage I'd make a summary in English :p

Still Thank you!