Thread: The Lucky Monkey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the comments everyone...I think I'm starting to settle into a style I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Valtharius
    I think when the wife and I plan our next vacation, it will be at the Lucky Monkey!
    Happy to hear that the ever-present threat of attack from the monster-infested forests nearby doesn't deter intrepid vacationers such as yourselves. It's been a month and a half since the last attack, and almost a year since we lost Geoffrey, the stable hand. Now, with the new owners being brave adventurers, the possibility of troublemakers targeting The Lucky Monkey seems downright unthinkable.*

Quote Originally Posted by Ukyuu
    Wait to see the prices for the stay...
    On the contrary! Our prices are comparable to any roadside inn near monster-ridden wildlands. Guests that are handy with a bow or sword can earn themselves a tidy discount by aiding in the inn's defense, should one of the rare monster attacks occur during their stay.*

Quote Originally Posted by jtougas
    I think I'd like the soft red glow from the tinted windows
    If you look closely, you can see that it's the same texture as the walls, just a little narrower so that the windows are recognizable as such. I did do a version that has light shining through the stained-glass windows, but it just looked far too busy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension
    Dat monkey got some fonky.
    Indeed. Fridays are Polka-Rama nights, and Saturdays are Cribbage tournament nights. It can get a little out of hand, especially when Grandma has a little too much cider.

*Management will not be held responsible for loss of property/body parts/guests that may occur.