Hmm bit of a tricky one that. If it were me, which means you need a little bit of fairly simple coding in say python or perl, then I would do those shapes in inkscape and save the file in the standard inkscape shapefile format. That format is mainly made of splines which are a pain to deal with. So you can take that file and import it into Blender which has a special import for inkscape files. It will convert them into lines and points for you. From there you can save the file in another format - I would pick the OBJ format since its a text file. Now this is where you need to code, for you will have some arbitrary scale. So if as part of your map you put in some extents lines as well as the coast - like a box border, then you can pick up all these numbers in the OBJ file, run through them and get extents information. Then assign some extents lat longs to it and just scale them all and print them out in CSV.

This is fairly similar to what I do in reverse for the guild members map. In there you enter the lat long and each map bitmap has preset lat long extents information and it scales it back to pixels and puts your pin in the map there. See my sig for the members location page.

What you are asking for tho is basically a GeoRefferencing application. If you have the money then Global Mapper is great but there are some free ones as well. I think QGIS might do that job but I am no expert in GIS apps. So try this link and have a play with it:

http://www.qgis.org/