Infographic is sort of like a family tree or flow chart as one would find in any office meeting. So, my thoughts are pretty broad at the moment.

There would be a political branch, an economic branch, technology branch, social branch, culture branch, and probably a few more that I can't think of at the moment. The political branch would include such things as NEA funding, public school funding for arts programs, paradigm shifts in general arts appreciation due to political climate (sort of like how Hitler deemed all Jewish artists and art to be subhuman and therefore unworthy), and many more. The economic branch would have things like ticket prices, accessibility to arts (ie location of venues, household income that allows free time to actually go to said venue, and combine this with the tech branch of internet), types of things popular by income demographic (opera as opposed to a cover band down at the pub) etc. The tech branch would have things like how tech makes things easier or harder for folks to access the arts (300 years ago you had to go to the opera house, 50 years ago you had radio and tv, now we have internet), media types for dispersing the arts to the masses (this sort of goes with the previous), etc. The social branch would be things that are popular for a time then fade away like how opera used to be huge 200 years ago and now it's all candy pop music for the masses (of course the educated still have desires for more than that). Some cultures favor certain things over other things and this could be place dependent (say Japan vs. Poland) or time dependent (100 years ago vs. now).

Predicting where things will go over the next few years is about as hard as predicting when the next wind will blow. You can easily map out the past and make a good stab at the present (there's a lot of information to convey about the present) but the future would be mostly open-ended...all you could do is have a plan ready for whichever way the trends go. At any rate, I'm no genius, I just think real quick and have to get some ideas out before they escape. If they're helpful, then cool. If not, gimme some more information and we'll see about what we can do to help.