Thread: Allyn on board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Allyn! It's great that you're here! I've always lusted over your maps and must thank you again for all the help you gave me over at the CC yahoo groups (a few years ago now) when I asked my nooby questions! i still think that your Boston map is one of the best I've ever seen produced in CC2.

Welcome Allyn! It's really great to have you back on the CC2 users list and now here as well.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome Allyn, I'm glad to have ya here! Big time! I've taken the liberty of granting you Industry Pro status, same as Ralph and Simon on here. Welcome aboard!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Question Personal Question, Allyn?

Are you one of the four guys running the ProFantasy booth at Gencon Indy?

I remember Simon and Ralf, and two others (can't remember names...) if so, I was the "map printing" guy who shared Gamemaster Syndicate's booth. Remind me, which one were you - unless you weren't there, and I apologize for the error. Otherwise "hey" and welcome to the guild!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Applicant

Post Welcome Allyn

Allyn, I just joined as well. Good to have you back. Most of us missed you while you were on sabbatical. I really look forward to the new tome and the new essentials guides.

Naw wasn't me. I've done GenCon SoCal in the past but never been to Indy.