Great stuff, Immolate.

I am sincerely flattered that you think my maps worthy to take anything from, let alone emulate. That last one you posted looks pretty bang on for one of mine. I can see I'm going to have to get a new style. Hehe.

I love all the aging you did on the other one but I have a personal dislike of all the little odds and sods you put on it like the coins etc. If they were roughly hand-drawn (even down to tracing those you've got on but with a rougher hand) then I think they would fit in nicely. As they are, to my eyes they stand out too much. But I think that is just a case of perception and I get it whenever people add things like that. You probably see the maps as being a hand drawn map on a table in a real world perhaps. Whereas I would see it as part of an illustration with everything around it illustrated too.

Still, wonderful maps, Immi. And I'm glad someone is getting some use out of TreeThing. Last time I touched that program I added a few features that I really like but I still need to get back in there and knock out some bugs before I post it. Ah well, maybe soon.