Thread: ETCR - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft in DD3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow, those are great. It shows how much you cared that you spent as much time on them as you have. I hope your players enjoy it as they go through all this. Sure would be great to happen to have a nasty storm the night you run it, eh?
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Wow, those are great. It shows how much you cared that you spent as much time on them as you have. I hope your players enjoy it as they go through all this. Sure would be great to happen to have a nasty storm the night you run it, eh?
    Yes, it is a great way to learn the workings of the castle, too. I also wanted to give it a lot more of Strahd's flavor, hence the black marble in the 'living' areas and dragon rug. I had to switch computers since the one I was on crashed several times uploading, I want to try it out on my newer laptop. I should have the 2nd and third floor posted soon. The third is my favorite.

Thanks for the comment!

Wip 2nd Floor

This is pretty ordinary. The only effect I learned with this level was blurring out the chapel so that it appears as being on the floor below. It works well enough, I think.

I am still having most of these showing up with question marks in the attachment folder. They are going through, though, but they have to be clicked on. If someone lets me know how to correct this I will. I do not see a way of deleting them out of that folder, I can only upload on top of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle Ravenloft_Floor 2 Reduced.jpg 
Views:	3658 
Size:	2.96 MB 
ID:	34154