Thread: OPDC WIP : The Tomb of the Traitor King

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unfortunately, I didn't get much done today. Here's the edits I got in. Added sarcophagi and fixed the entrance. Still some more issues to address but I'm liking where this is going.

Here's the story for the map which I'm still brainstorming on how to represent in the labeling and legend.

Accompanying the rise of the republic of X, the lineage of the X dynasty was ended when rebel forces invaded and murdered the current monarch King X II in the royal palace within the capital of X. Known for his radical views in the faith and the sudden betrayal of the sovereignty of the crown, the people soon rose to rebel against the the Great Empire of X whom had been acclimated as the peoples new overlord. For the next five years the country was torn asunder by the conflict against their new stealth conquerers. The citizens finally prevailed and cast out the imperial forces from their lands and put the traitor king and his six concubines to death for his crimes against the people and the faith. Loyalist troops true to His Majesty King X II managed to recover the body of their lord and his concubines and deliver them to a secret tomb located within the X Mountains deep within the X Wastes. Here his servants research means to allow their liege to return to this plane of existence so he may claim the throne once again. Can you save the republic of X from the "Cult of the Traitor King" and their plots to reclaim power?

The X's aren't defined because I'm not sure which thematic style I wanna aim towards, desert based civilization with sandstone structure? etc?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Tomb of the Traitor King.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	4.32 MB 
ID:	34489  
    Last edited by geamon; 03-19-2011 at 02:06 AM.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.