Thanks. That was pretty much what I needed. I knew you folks would have good criticism. The bevel was a nightmare, seemed that no matter what I did it looked like that. I know part of the problem was I drew the streets and buildings in PSP8, and then moved to GIMP for the terrain and details. My tablet works with PSP. I should have broken the buildings and streets back on to separate layers once I got them to GIMP. At the time, I didn't know how, and sitting here typing this I just realized I do too... duh.

My issues are the bevel, the same color roofs, the inability to depict the terrain under the streets in any meaningful way, the walls look bad, and the drop shadow on the forest that attempts to take over the map. The rocks... oh yeah. That was why I tried to use forest to cover the edges on some of them, so they didn't just pop up there... There's also some color variation on the streets, especially in "The Slide" that I don't like.

I hadn't thought of some of the things the two of you pointed out. There is more I want to bring up and ask about, but it'll have to wait til after work. Thanks again, really. And for the rep!