Over the last decade I have written a lot, but the only stories I have ever completed were short stories that aren't related to fantasy/sci-fi worlds. I only started with serious world building and detailed maps over the last two years, and my efforts have been delayed and forgotton due to college.

Well, college is over, and I am going to start a regular working life. So maybe, for the first time, I will get somewhere. I have narrowed down my possibilities to three worlds, and only one keeps coming back to me. I might start with serious writing to accompany my serious world building for the first time. Though I am still stuck with my lack of confidence in my ability to write something more than several pages long.

But I suppose a novel is only a series of short stories in the same setting, ordered chronologically and tied together with a common plot element. If I treat different chapters with the same characters as sequels, I might just get somewhere. Slowly... but somewhere is better than nowhere.

Becoming an author and musician are two life goals of mine... I never expect to live off of it, but simply having people enjoy something I create is a good feeling.