if coriolis effected land masses what would you expect to find?an indentation of the coastline at equador?horse latitude cracks in the land masses like the mediterranean?different minerals upsurging on the earth on the equator and subducting at horse latitudes?this would be a bit less than 30 degrees due to oblateness.you might expect a pattern to earthquakes like a japan quake followed by a NZ quake in succession being opposite sides of the equator.maybe cyclones would pick up power if they travel to latitudes 2/3 of the way to the pole- i figure there would be a counter rotating band above this region.do people keep quiet about this so they can exploit the minerals?are the electron shells the coriolis pattern of atoms?as above so below.are "plate" tectonics and "particle" physics NLP obfuscations?i have pet theory of pangaea forming at the pole which initially pointed towards the sun of an earth acreted from a sphere of material and major geologic upheavals occuring as the earths tilt went past 45 and 33 degrees.i'm predicting the continents to spread equidistantly across the planet when the tilt reaches 18degrees and the arabian peninsula can no longer act as a lynch pin.how could noah predict the flood and why do they predict armageddon?