Thread: Teaser for a new project...

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip Teaser for a new project...

With all the great redo's of the legendary first AD&D adventures, I just couldn't resist throwing my hat in for a try at one of my favorites... Stay tuned but for now enjoy a little non-map teaser...

WIP Thread

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doomgrinder.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	34954
    Last edited by jtougas; 04-09-2011 at 08:39 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

I've heard of it but know nothing about it. Wikipedia sheds no light on its plot. Looking forward to the show!
    M

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

never heard of it? ... a little critique... the Capitol letters are rather hard to read - especially when there are so many of them also the coloring makes it stand out a little from the document instead of "in" the document ... but looking forward to see where it goes
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    never heard of it? ... a little critique... the Capitol letters are rather hard to read - especially when there are so many of them also the coloring makes it stand out a little from the document instead of "in" the document ... but looking forward to see where it goes
    The font is AWFUL to read I'll agree. This was just a quick thrown together piece for the "teaser" the actual map won't be in this font.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

You have an "it's" for "its" error.