Thread: Please Allow Me To Indroduce Myself...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Please Allow Me To Indroduce Myself...

Hello All,

My name is Bryan Blumklotz, and I am an apprentice mapper. A dabbler if you will. I aim to change that. I am better known for my Greyhawk Heraldry (site is on hiatus right now):

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/heraldry

I use mostly images from Armorial Gold, though a few are original or altered from the base vector files.

My tools at this time are CC3, DD3, Macromedia Studio MX, and Adobe Illustrator 9.0. I hope by my birthday to have Adobe CS 3 Webdesinger Premium in my toolbox. I have also downloaded Google sketchup but that is a low priority.

My plan is to use my developing cartography skills to help run my Greyhawk home game.

I will be lurking for awhile, reading your advice, attempting some first maps to get my legs under me, and enjoy sitting at the feet of some truly talented people.

In my real life I work as a bookkeeper (Go Quickbooks!), currently a student at Portland State University (I have a BS in History, currently working on BS or Cert in Accounting), part owner in a family business. Yeah, I don't have much of a social life right now.

I want to give a shout out to Anna, Maldin, and Daniel the NeonKnight... Its good to see familiar faces.

In Service,

Bryan Blumklotz
    AKA Saracenus

Edit: Added some real world bio info.
    Last edited by Saracenus; 02-02-2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Additional Bio Info