Hello there, My name is David Gonterman (David Foxfire by pen name) and I'm just betting back to D&D with the 4.0 version. While I do wish to dabble into map making, what I'd really like to do is to find a group interested in playing the Keep of the Shadowfell Adventure.

I've subscribed to Wizard's D&D Essentials service and even got acepted to their Virtual Table program. I've even created a small collection of characters to play adventures with, most of them 1st or 2nd level and a couple Home Brews tossed in. In one character, a detailed history log is written up and maintained from his many adventures. You can find these character sheets at http://foxfirestudios.net/DnD , although I must warn you that PDFs exported from the Character Builder are quite large. A second format from a Excel Spreadsheet is a lot more managable, and I'll be phasing into using just that for the site in question. (It'll be the Adam Packbell character who'll be doing the Keep of the Shadowfell Adventure, in case you're wondering.)

I look forward to hearing from you all, and hope that I'd be led in the right direction, both as an adventure maker, and in finding a place to actually play the game.