Quote Originally Posted by geamon View Post
Cool looks like I may be doing work for them as well, awesome sauce that I would work with DJ and RE. I'm thinking they wanna ramp up production.
Ah, my friend geamon, my apologies for not getting you involved sooner - last week was crazy with last minute book layouts, proofreading, tweaks, and finally uploading everything!

I'm just finishing up on another tile set and then I'll be able to turn my attention to the next full blown product: Shadow Vale Player's Guide, and the next module The Shattered Blade (which I'm going to want your help with as per our emails!). I'm hoping that by the middle of this week we'll be tearing into that together, as I get RE into the other Shadow Vale settlement maps.

And to everyone here: these guys have done awesome work thus far; you can see from the cover of the Raven Downs Keep Map Pack that the work really stands out - it's slick, clean, and really, really professional.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.p...ducts_id=91120

I see great, great things down the line and I have much debt to the awesome artists that are part of the Torn World.

~ Alyssa