Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April/May 2011 Lite Challenge Entry: The Stella Arcis (The Star Fortress)

Definitely some of your best work yet for close up or encounter styled maps JT. I don't give props to you often enough but I can definitely see lots of improvement with GIMP to bring your vision to life.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
    I looked up "star fort" on Wikipedia, then changed to the Latin edition. The article there was substantially shorter than the English version, but it existed. "Fortalitia stellaris" is probably what you want.
    Thanks. That actually sounds very good and I think I might change it.

Quote Originally Posted by geamon View Post
    Definitely some of your best work yet for close up or encounter styled maps JT. I don't give props to you often enough but I can definitely see lots of improvement with GIMP to bring your vision to life.
    Thanks Geamon. Coming from you that means a lot.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12