Hello! I am about to go buy some more pens for map making. For those who know me I have posted already several threads and, if you have read some of them, you know in general my style. However! For FAR TOO LONG I have been self taught! And now IT MUST CHANGE! It was for that very reason I joined anyway. So in this thread I beg of you to give me REAL critical comments on my style, but it must be on my drawing (if it is just on the general shapes, or on the layout of the forests and such things, please post it on "Six maps open for critics").

Lately I have been searching the forum of Mapping elements to find threads on hand made drawing but I am having a hard time (mayne it is because my scale is so small that I have that pressure of doing everything as small as possible???)

At my work I will soon have plenty of time to work on my maps in between calls so I am hoping to improve my drawing skills in order to redraw again (yes, AGAIN hahaha....).
So far, here is what I am hoping to improve:
1-My trees, making individual trees (however I did found an interesting thread about 30 trees in the forum of maping elements).
2-Bushlands. Please, if anyone has any kind of idea on how to draw them! I keep fighting over my paper and pen and I am loosing hahahaha...
3-Roads and borders: with a black and white style, how do I differentiate these two without being OVERSIZED?
4-Ravines, huge cracks in the earth. Don't laugh! So far my mother tells me that my fissures look like Caterpillar. -_- ouch...

Also,, feel free to suggest me to add something new, like a new biome thing.

Sooner or later I plan to have another thread in which I will be posting my elements (trees, villages, castles and so on) But before I do that, I wish to learn!