Thread: 3d WatchTower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected SilenBlade's Avatar

No, it's my job But to be honest, modo is realy great renderer but only for 20 days more, after that had to reinstal it and start trial again :/. About doing something for middle earth I can try just send me pictures, sketches etc. and i will see what i can do. But please do not ask for minas tirith

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SilenBlade View Post
    ...But please do not ask for minas tirith
    Were looking for anything at all. Right now we have maybe a tower or two but we know that some of the classic places exist in some kind of object form out there. But places like Bree which are made up of lots of small houses and towers not unlike the one you have posted would be very useful. So just more of the same like these really. That would be a great help in itself.

Minas Tirith was mapped in some considerable detail in the "Minas Tirith Project" but that has since faded away. There are still some YouTube videos of it tho.

Oh and your new textures look great. If your looking for something to make seamless textures then there is a post on this guild about them I made with a script which will generate them from any image. Also RobA turned that script into a Gimp python script to do automatically in that app too.