I am stupid enough to share. This is the setting to the first book in my series. This is most of a quarter-hemisphere. I think. The main continent in the picture is home to the Tremontine Empire; the demarcations are mostly of the Tremontine duchies, though the northern section leading into what will be the polar cap is not; it's called the Northern Wastes. The island or small continent to the east is Sairland; below Tremont's continent (I need to name that thing) is the continent of Inchar, home to many kingdoms and principalities and currently being colonized by the Tremontines.

The setting is Victorian-ish but there is no gunpowder. Humans are the only race. There is magic, but it is concentrated in the hands of a few and is generally doubted to exist by many. The society--the world--is pantheistic; the eight Gods come down into a human embodiment once a year on their respective holidays, but few get to see Them.

I've got this sucker built out to the point that I know the cheeses of each region. (Hey, a reader asked me and I discovered I knew the answer.) The first book is out and it's WAY past time I got a map together.

The cool thing is I generated its shape the random way and within three or four difference cloud attempts I got this. And it's remarkably--scarily--like the rough sketches I've made. I just need to figure out how to take it to an acceptable finish.

So here tis, in all its unfinished glory. You'll probably recognize the tutorials I've been using.