Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Ban Game

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    Banned for evident mammaryphobia.
    Banned for inventing a false phobia that would actually mean irrational fear of breasts.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LonewandererD View Post
    Banned for inventing a false phobia that would actually mean irrational fear of breasts.

-D-
    Banned because the voices in my head told me to do it.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Banned because the voices in my head told me to do it.
    Banned for mental health reasons.

His? Mine? Who knows.

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by su_liam View Post
    Banned for mental health reasons.

His? Mine? Who knows.
    Banned for insensitivity to a community leader's obvious mental health dysfunctions.

Banned for coming to the defence (sucking up to a) of a community leader, without permission or valid citeria proving or disproving the obvious mental health dysfunction. The dysfunctional person may actually be perfectly sane, whilst you yourself are not completely sane. Thus your perception of who is or isn't sane is now up to internal debate among your many psychosis. One half is now pondering the though of unbanning whilst the other is thinking of banning yourself and everyone else who doesn't share one of your two diametrically opposed ethos. Those ethos are now debating whether or not anything is real, let alone possible mental dysfunctions of people who may or may not exist. Or if anything at all exists, in time or space. Though if it existed in time could it exist without space, cause if you think of something it now can exist in space, be it only mental space. Returning us to the point of ...........hmmmm anyone else smell those freshly baked shortbread cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by danjr View Post
    Banned for coming to the defence (sucking up to a) of a community leader, without permission or valid citeria proving or disproving the obvious mental health dysfunction. The dysfunctional person may actually be perfectly sane, whilst you yourself are not completely sane. Thus your perception of who is or isn't sane is now up to internal debate among your many psychosis. One half is now pondering the though of unbanning whilst the other is thinking of banning yourself and everyone else who doesn't share one of your two diametrically opposed ethos. Those ethos are now debating whether or not anything is real, let alone possible mental dysfunctions of people who may or may not exist. Or if anything at all exists, in time or space. Though if it existed in time could it exist without space, cause if you think of something it now can exist in space, be it only mental space. Returning us to the point of ...........hmmmm anyone else smell those freshly baked shortbread cookies?
    Banning for taking to long to get to the point.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut1981 View Post
    Banning for taking to long to get to the point.
    Banned for not getting the cookies first before banning.

Quote Originally Posted by walterful View Post
    Banned for not getting the cookies first before banning.
    Banned for making me hungry.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Publisher Facebook Connected bartmoss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LonewandererD View Post
    Banned for making me hungry.
    Banned for not eating your meals.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bartmoss View Post
    Banned for not eating your meals.
    Banned for being insensitive to anorexics.

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast