I haven't done any more work on the map, but I have done some work on the introduction/storyline to introduce it.

Commander
North American Aerospace Defense Command
Cheyenne Mountain Directorate/1 AF/CONR-AFNORTH

To:
CJCS
cc:
JCS
NSA Director
Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs (APNSA)

Subject:
Interception of possible extra terrestrial vehicle

Sir-
At 02:03.45 local time Cheyenne Mountain detected an unknown trace which descended through the atmosphere from point 2115.4 on chart 15 to point 113 on chart 7. Speed was estimated to be approx. mach 7, decreasing to mach 3.5. Two F-35s attempted to intercept the object when it entered restricted airspace over the Capital Region. After 12.35 minutes, said object departed in a near vertical trajectory and was lost to CMD radar tracking after traveling 27 miles vertical and .43 miles horizontal.

The new Synchronistic Sideband Radar installed on the MkVII/23 satellite tracked the object once it was out of atmosphere. The object rendezvoused with a hitherto unknown
craft in orbit, which then departed orbit and was lost to radar tracking after traveling 14, 234 miles.

Probability is high, repeat High, that the object which entered the Capital Region was of extra-terrestrial origin, and that it was on an information gathering mission. A reappraisal of archived CMD radar tracks have now found 16 separate such flights, which until the last one where dismissed as software malfunctions. Research is continuing, but it appears particular attention has been given to large population centers, military installations and nuclear weapons launch and storage sites.

As a member of the GLC board, I therefore recommend an immediate Code 13 Alert be issued. We are being scanned.